Yacht and power boat delivery service around the Australian coastline, across the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea. After more than 40 years of ocean racing and cruising, in the last 10 years, Captain Grahame Bear, delivery skipper has logged 121 professional deliveries and 87,000 nautical miles.
Transferring regatta yachts back to their home port, relocation of all types of vessels, both sail and power as well as owners requiring cruising tuition.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience counts for nearly everything. Captain Grahame on board for all deliveries has raced and cruised extensively at sea for 44 years.
- All crew have comprehensive knowledge of Navigation (coastal and some celestial) Weather, First Aid and boat maintenance.
- Our primary crew have been selected because Grahame has total trust in their ability.
- Grahame’s mechanical knowledge combined with that of the crew is extensive. Should something stop working, we have always been able to fix or jury rig a temporary solution.
- Continual consciousness of the best possible seamanship practices, recognising our responsibility for our lives and your possessions.
- We communicate at least daily whilst at sea by either mobile or satellite and also have shore based crew to liaise with owners and monitor our safe progress.
- Grahame previously owned a cleaning business. We know how to present the vessel on completion.
- Our rates are honest and very reasonable. For power boats, our fuel burn is often much less due to steaming at slower speeds than many.
- Recommendations. Repeated reference to professionalism, integrity and excellent communication through the many testimonials.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
“It has been my pleasure to have known Grahame Bear for over 20 years. Grahame is a most affable, diligent, reliable and knowledgeable yachtsman with many years of experience" Sir James Hardy.
"Rumba was cleaner after your trip than when we handed it over to you" Rob Carr.
"Grahame is a true Man of the Sea" Tony Bates AO.
"I have never seen a yacht returned from a delivery in such impeccable condition" Geoff Pearson (Yacht Sales Aust).
"Highly competent, very reliable and he looked after and returned my yacht in excellent condition. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again in the future or refer him to any other skippers requiring a safe and dependable delivery Skipper" Phil Dash.
"He was a confident skipper and navigator who was happy to share his knowledge and skills. It was an amazing experience and I have no hesitation in recommending Grahame for any boat delivery you are considering" Carolyn Roddenby.